The Good Shepherd Episcopal Church choir is under the direction of John Milas. John also serves as organist for the choir.
New members are welcome to join the choir at any time during the year.
The benefits of singing in a choir include:
- Sing the world’s greatest music from across the globe and across the centuries.
- Learn to play an important role in the leadership of the liturgy.
- Develop your musical skills.
- Make new friends and be a part of a team that works and plays together.
- Internalize biblical and poetic texts that reinforce Christian faith.
- Practice and learn the ability to concentrate.
- Build a capacity for commitment and shared responsibility, qualities of mature Christain faith.